Congratulations March Seniors of the Month
Carmine Sabatini, Caleb VanElst and Mary Persak
Spring Testing Dates Spring 2021
THEY’RE HEADED TO NATIONALS!!
Congratulations to the Grand Rapids Amateur Hockey Association Griffins Girls 19u on winning the MAHA State Championship. Our very own Rachel Puruleski, Emma Johns and Peyton Elliot will travel to Denver, Colorado to compete in the National Championship. Good luck at Nationals!!
REMINDER: High school doors are accessible with student key cards beginning at 7:30 am. Due to COVID restrictions we ask that students not arrive before that time. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact the main office. Those students with a zero hour have access beginning at 6:45 am.
Calling IN a Student
- If your student is ill, or coming in late,
- BEFORE 8am, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the spelling of the last name
- Reason for your student’s absence including symptoms
- Your relation to the student
- If your student arrives at school late, they will need to sign in at the main office.
- If your student has an appointment during the school day, please remember to provide the school with a medical excuse to medically clear the absence.
Calling OUT a Student
- If your student needs to leave school during the day,
- AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR to the time you need your student released, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance.
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer, please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the the spelling of the last name
- Time your student needs to be released
- The reason the student is leaving & whether or not they’re returning to school that day
- Before leaving school, your student will need to sign out in the main office.
- All calls to dismiss your student for an appointment need to be in BEFORE 12pm.
Pre-Arranged Absences 3 or More Days
- Blue pre-arranged permission forms can be picked up from Mrs. Schaaf in the main office.
- These forms are for planned absences of 3 or more days due to surgery, vacation, out of town travel, etc.
- Completed forms need to be returned to the main office 5 school days PRIOR to pre-arranged absence start date.
If you change your email address or phone number, please contact Beth at email@example.com or extension 3358. We want to be sure to have the most current information possible. If you have an address change, contact Lorri Gierman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mamma Mia!, opens on March 23 and runs through March 27.
Information and tickets can be found at www.jpsarts.com