Stay Tuned for the February Seniors of the Month
Semester 1 Grades have been finalized and can be viewed in PowerSchool!
REMINDER: High school doors are accessible with student key cards beginning at 7:30 am. Due to COVID restrictions we ask that students not arrive before that time. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact the main office. Those students with a zero hour have access beginning at 6:45 am.
Calling IN a Student
- If your student is ill, or coming in late,
- BEFORE 8am, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the spelling of the last name
- Reason for your student’s absence including symptoms
- Your relation to the student
- If your student arrives at school late, they will need to sign in at the main office.
- If your student has an appointment during the school day, please remember to provide the school with a medical excuse to medically clear the absence.
Calling OUT a Student
- If your student needs to leave school during the day,
- AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR to the time you need your student released, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance.
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer, please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the the spelling of the last name
- Time your student needs to be released
- The reason the student is leaving & whether or not they’re returning to school that day
- Before leaving school, your student will need to sign out in the main office.
- All calls to dismiss your student for an appointment need to be in BEFORE 12pm.
Pre-Arranged Absences 3 or More Days
- Blue pre-arranged permission forms can be picked up from Mrs. Schaaf in the main office.
- These forms are for planned absences of 3 or more days due to surgery, vacation, out of town travel, etc.
- Completed forms need to be returned to the main office 5 school days PRIOR to pre-arranged absence start date.
If you change your email address or phone number, please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 3358. We want to be sure to have the most current information possible. If you have an address change, contact Lorri Gierman at email@example.com
The Jenison HS Aquatics Center is open for early morning exercise on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: 5:30am-6:20am, 6:30am-7:20am, and a third time on Saturdays 7:30am-8:20am. Sign up is through a lane reservation system which can be found at www.jenisonaquatics.org.
Spring Testing Dates Spring 2021
Tuesday, April 13 SAT w/ Essay and PSAT 10
Wednesday, April 14 ACT WorkKeys and PSAT 8/9
Thursday and Friday, April 15 and April 16 M-Step Testing