May Seniors of the Month
Congratulations to our May Seniors of the Month
Will Holland, Kelsey Bobeldyk, Melissa Vendal and Jake Oosterink
Congratulations to the Jenison Softball program on their 100th on April 19!
Test Results Dates
Students who participated on the initial test day for SAT will receive access to their scores in their College Board account beginning on May 2, 2019; students who participated in PSAT 8/9 or PSAT 10 will receive access beginning on May 20, 2019.
2019 AP Exam Schedule
May 6-17 AP EXAMS : Location: Jenison Center for the Arts
5/6 AM – US Government and Politics
5/6 PM – Environmental Science
5/7 AM – Spanish Language Culture
5/7 PM – Physics 1 Alg
5/8 AM – English Literature and Composition
5/9 AM – Chemistry
5/9 PM – Psychology
5/10 AM – US History
5/10 PM – Physics 2 Alg
5/13 AM – Biology
5/13 PM – Physics C Mechanics & E/M
5/14 AM -Calculus AB & Calculus BC
5/15 AM – English Language
5/16 AM -Statistics
5/17 PM – Computer Science
REMINDERS from the ATTENDANCE Office
Calling IN a Student
- If your student is ill, or coming in late,
- BEFORE 8am, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the spelling of the last name
- Reason for your student’s absence
- Your relation to the student
- If your student arrives at school late, they will need to sign in at the main office.
- If your student has an appointment during the school day, please remember to provide the school with a medical excuse to medically clear the absence.
Calling OUT a Student
- If your student needs to leave school during the day,
- AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR to the time you need your student released, call 457.3400, press 1 for attendance.
- If Mrs. Schaaf doesn’t answer, please leave a message with
- Student’s name – with the the spelling of the last name
- Time your student needs to be released
- The reason the student is leaving & whether or not they’re returning to school that day
- Before leaving school, your student will need to sign out in the main office.
Pre-Arranged Absences 3 or More Days
- Blue pre-arranged permission forms can be picked up from Mrs. Schaaf in the main office.
- These forms are for planned absences of 3 or more days due to surgery, vacation, out of town travel, etc.
- Completed forms need to be returned to the main office 5 school days PRIOR to pre-arranged absence start date.